Htc one plus
HTC One X+ review
Image 1 of 10
Image 2 of 10
Image 3 of 10
Image 4 of 10
Image 5 of 10
Image 6 of 10
Image 7 of 10
Image 8 of 10
Image 9 of 10
Image 10 of 10
The HTC One X gets a surprise upgrade - is the HTC One X + now good enough to edge past the Samsung Galaxy S3?
The HTC One X+ is a revamped version of the HTC One X, bringing with it a better processor, 64GB of storage and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box.
HTC One X+: Size and build
The HTC One X+ is the same size at the HTC One X. That means it's a halfway house between the iPhone 5 and the, larger, Samsung Galaxy S3 with a 5-inch screen over this 4.7-inch display. You'll also notice the black and red rubberized surround rather than a hard plastic casing.
The Micro USB charge point is at the top left which is awkward, as is the slighting protruding camera and iPhone 5-style SIM slot. There's no MicroSD socket, meaning the unibody design looks slick - the speaker and volume rocker are discreet and, for fashionistas, the black on red design will be a perfect match for your Beats Solo headphones.
HTC One X +: Features
The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS is designed for powerful smartphones and it's great to see it pre-installed on the HTC One X+. There's a quad core A9 chip under the bonnet, backed by a NVIDIA Tegra 3 chip for graphic duties and 1GB of RAM. The 64GB of storage is welcome and makes up for the lack of MicroSD card storage options.
There's NFC too, though, curiously, no 4G skills, so you'll need to be confident that faster internet isn't for you when upgrading. The camera is an 8 megapixel model with the usual panorama and HDR options.
HTC One X+: Screen
A 4.7 inch display feels large against an iPhone 5 and the 312 pixels per inch resolution is just behind the class leaders - the iPhone 5 clocks in at 326 PPI while the Galaxy S3 hits 330 PPI.
Will you see the difference? No, the display is excellent but the screen sensitivity is slightly behind both rivals. Overall, it offers a great sense of colour, depth and little reflection - the screen is particularly rugged too.
HTC One X+: Performance
The HTC One X+ is a great machine for games and the DLNA function means it's quick and easy to play games on a smart TV and throw 1080P video to the same screen. Power users may miss the 5-inch screen of the Galaxy S3 to take advantage of such awesome processing power however.
It's one of the fastest smartphones on the block. The AnTuTu Benchmark app gives the HTC One X+ a blistering score of 13425 against 12071 for the Galaxy S3. During our performance test, the HTC One X+ became very hot - the rubber is a better conductor for heat than the traditional casing.
Overall, you'll struggle to find a phone that embarasses the HTC One X + in pure performance terms. In addition, call quality was clear, reception good and even the internal speaker is better than rivals. The supplied headphones are not Beats earphones, however, so we'd suggest spending a little more on a decent pair.
The 8 megapixel camera is fast (you can snap while shooting video) though we miss a dedicated physical button for quick shots. In terms of clarity and low light capture, it can't quite match the iPhone 5 but there's plenty of Android options to keep photo fans happy.
HTC One X+: Battery
The battery has been upgraded from 1800mAh to 2100mAh but, really, the pure processing demands and the large screen still mean the HTC One X+ only manages a day of use.
There are smaller smartphones with similar sized batteries and lower power demands such as the Motorola Razr i, for example, which leaves us disappointed that the battery isn't bigger. The battery life if the only real disappointment in an otherwise impressive spec.
HTC One X+: Verdict
The HTC One X+ is a stunning Android phone which, on paper, beats the Samsung Galaxy S3 in many ways - it's faster, more rugged and - arguably - has a better design and classic unibody style which remains a modern classic.
However, we think power users will demand a bigger screen and better battery however and these seemingly minor concerns prove to be niggles in an otherwise smartphone heavyweight...
HTC One X + release date: Out Now
HTC One X + price: £499
HTC One e9 Plus Price, Specifications & Review
CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
Camera: 20 MP / 13MP,4 UltraPixel camera
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery
HTC One e9 Plus lowest price in Pakistan is Rs. 15,990. The price was updated on 07th October, 2019. You can read price, specifications, and reviews on our website.
- Device Type
- TypeDesign Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.
- ColorsMeteor Gray, Classic Rose Gold, Gold Sepia
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIMSIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.
- Dual SIM
- Display TypeDisplay Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)
- Display ColorsDisplay Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.
- Pixel DensityPixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.
- Touch Screen
- Display ProtectionDisplay Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.
- PrimaryCamera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- FlashFlash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
- Operating SystemOS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- User InterfaceUI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.
- ChipsetChipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Mediatek MT6795M Helio X10
- CPUCPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPUGPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
- RAM (Memory)RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
- Internal StorageInternal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.
- Card SlotMemory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- SensorsSensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- BluetoothBluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.
- Wi-fiWi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- GPSGPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFCNFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USB Ports
- Card Reader
- Headphone Jack
- Microphone Jack
- GPRSGPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGEEDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Battery TypeBattery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- CapacityBattery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.
- StandbyStandby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 617 h (3G
- Talk TimeTalk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 21 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 14 h 20 min (3G)
The overall rating is based on review by our experts
The overall rating is based on 2 reviews by users.
Design9 / 10
Display9.5 / 10
Camera8 / 10
Multimedia9.5 / 10
Features8.5 / 10
Connectivity9 / 10
Call Quality10 / 10
Usability9.5 / 10
Performance9 / 10
Battery8.5 / 10
Nice Product. It is user friendly and worth it's price. Best software.
This smart phone is amazing fantastic i love htc company the very well it usefully thing at this smartphone
HTC One E9 plus Price in India, Full Specs - October 2019
- Screen Size
- PROS Brilliant Display,Well built,Commendable performer
- CONS Average camera,Un-optimized battery usage
The whole purpose of a secondary flagship with a lower price tag is to attract customers who might not pay the premium price for a flagship. On the contrary, they might be able to loosen their wallets for a lower priced device. Unfortunately for HTC, this year, it’s flagship phone the HTC One M9 Plus has not been able to live up to the hype it created. However, with a lower price tag, a reliable build and a dependable performance, HTC One E9 Plus is a contender.
HTC One E9 plus was launched in July 2015 & runs on Android 5 OS. The Smartphone is available only in one color i.e. default & provides a host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS Bluetooth capabilities. Priced at Rs. 15699 the phone is available with 32 GB of internal storage.
The Smartphone is powered by 2 Ghz Octa core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) Processor. A 3 GB of RAM ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 32 GB of internal storage can be expanded to 128 GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a 2800 mAh battery to support it's 5.5 inch screen with IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display having a resolution of 1440 x 2560 at 534 ppi.
HTC One E9 plus comes with a 20 megapixel rear Camera and 4 megapixel front Camera. The Smartphone has a low camera aperture of f/2.2. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.
HTC One E9 plus Price In India Starts From Rs. 15699 The best price of HTC One E9 plus is Rs. 15699 in Amazon, which is 91% less than the cost of HTC One E9 plus in Flipkart Rs.29990.This Mobile Phones is available in 32GB variant(s).HTC One E9 plus is available in default colour(s) across various online stores in India.
HTC One X Plus
Here’s another holiday treat for you guys to sink your teeth into — we’re giving away AT&T’s latest and greatest device, the HTC One X+! This device is an industry first as it’s the very first device to launch with the combination of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 processor with the … The Samsung Galaxy Camera was released on AT&T this morning, but that shiny new device is being flanked by a couple of neat smartphones you’ll want to pay attention to. AT&T is launching the HTC One X+ and HTC One VX today, and both devices deserve some considerable attention on their respective wavelengths. The HTC … November 16th is shaping up to be a really huge day for AT&T, the nation’s second largest wireless carrier. The company already has the Samsung Galaxy Camera and the Samsung Galaxy Express launching that day, and now two of its phones are confirmed to be launching at the end of this week, as well. The … The HTC One X+ was announced right next to the HTC One VX and is pretty much the slightly improved version of the HTC One X. The most important upgrade is its LTE-compatible quad-core Tegra 3 processor, which is clocked at 1.7 GHz. Needless to say that this processor makes the device scream, but it … Expansys USA has the HTC One X+ up for pre-order, but if you are looking to reserve the updated version of the highly-regarded HTC flagship you’ll have to do so without knowledge of final pricing or release date. The One X+ features an upgraded processor and bigger battery for even better performance than the original, … The HTC One X+ may look identical to the original One X in nearly every way, but that doesn’t mean the team behind the phone didn’t go back to the drawing board — literally — when creating the updated version of the phone. The design team at HTC took the opportunity to refine what made … At least one Canadian carrier is confirming that it will carry the HTC One X+ when it launches later this fall. TELUS’ network will host the updated version of the HTC One X, which features a 1.7GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor and upgraded 2100mAh battery. The One X+ will feature Jelly Bean out of the … Hot on the heels of HTC’s official One X+ announcement we’ve already gotten confirmation that at least one carrier will offer the OEM’s latest device, plus more. AT&T has officially announced plans to carry the HTC One X+, and with that will also come the HTC One VX. The former is nearly identical to the … We’ve been tracking this exciting device for a while, and now HTC’s finally made it official. The OEM has officially announced the HTC One X+. It’s HTC’s most impressive device yet, though it’s only a tad better than the original HTC One X. It boasts a 1.7GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor, a 4.7 inch HD … After a rather blurry image leaked a couple days back and a slightly better picture emerged alongside highlighted specs, we now have just about the clearest look at the HTC One X+ we have seen thus far. No surprises here, as the phone again looks to be blacked-out One X, with the major changes occurring …
Htc One (m9) Plus Price In Bangladesh 2019 & Full Specifications
25 January, 2015 Sotophone
|Dimension||151 x 72 x 9.6 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.38 in)|
|Weight||168 grams (5.93 oz)|
|Type||Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||No official data|
|Primary||20MP + 2.1MP, 5376 x 3752 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Secondary||4 MP (1/3 inches sensor size, 2um pixel size), [email protected], HDR|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, stereo sound recording|
|Card||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internal memory||32 GB|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, apt-x|
|Usb||microUSB, v2.0 (MHL TV-Out), USB Host|
|OS||Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6795T Helio X10|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.2 GHz|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Radio||Stereo FM Radio with RDS|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou|
|Color||Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver, Amber Gold|
|Special Feature||- Fingerprint sensor - HTC Sense UI 7.0 - Dolby Digital sound|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery|
|Standby||Up to 598 hours (2G) / Up to 626 hours (3G)|
|Talktime||Up to 23 hours (2G) / Up to 13 hours (3G)|
|Musicplay||No official data|
|Others||- Google Drive (100 GB cloud storage) - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic - DivX/XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player - Document editor - Photo/video editor|
HTC One (M9) Plus was announced in April, 2015. It comes with 5.2 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density) display. HTC One (M9) Plus is powered by Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and comes with 3 GB RAM. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC One (M9) Plus has 20MP + 2.1MP, 5376 x 3752 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama primary camera on the rear and 4 MP (1/3 inches sensor size, 2um pixel size), [email protected], HDR front shooter for selfies.Based on display size, processor and other hardware HTC One (M9) Plus comes with Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery for better performance.
HTC One (M9) Plus Price in Bangladesh : 61990 Tk
Htc One E9 Plus Price In Bangladesh 2019 & Full Specifications
31 March, 2015 Sotophone
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|Sim||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by)|
|Dimension||156.5 x 76.5 x 7.5 mm (6.16 x 3.01 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||150 grams (5.29 oz)|
|Type||Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~69.7% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla glass 4|
|Primary||20 MP, 4992 х 3744 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Secondary||Yes, 4 MP, 1080p (1/3 inches sensor size, 2um pixel size)|
|Card||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internal memory||32 GB|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.1 with A2DP, apt-X|
|OS||Android OS, 5.0 (Lollipop)|
|CPU||Octa-core 2 GHz|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Radio||No official data|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Java||Yes, via Java MIDP emulator|
|Color||Meteor Gray, Classic Rose Gold, Gold Sepia|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery|
|Standby||No official data|
|Talktime||No official data|
|Musicplay||No official data|
|Others||- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/eAAC+/WAV player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor|
HTC One E9 Plus was announced in March, 2015. It comes with 5.5 inches (~69.7% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) display. HTC One E9 Plus is powered by Android OS, 5.0 (Lollipop) and comes with 2 GB RAM. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC One E9 Plus has 20 MP, 4992 х 3744 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR primary camera on the rear and Yes, 4 MP, 1080p (1/3 inches sensor size, 2um pixel size) front shooter for selfies.Based on display size, processor and other hardware HTC One E9 Plus comes with Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery for better performance.