Download ios 11
iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1 Download
iOS 11 is one of the most feature-packed iOS versions ever released, offering hundreds of new features, upgrades to existing ones, and some serious improvements, such as better multitasking, a more intelligent Siri and a camera to put the DSLR to shame.
Want to know more?
iOS 11 Active Firmware:
Right now, there is only one (active firmware) in iOS 11, and that is listed below. By active, we mean that this is the only version still being signed by Apple.
Apple is no longer signing these versions:
- iOS 11
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.1.1
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.2.1
- iOS 11.2.2
- iOS 11.2.5
- iOS 11.2.6
- iOS 11.3
- iOS 11.3.1
- iOS 11.4
Trying to install any one of these versions will give you an iTunes Error 3194 or a message that says “Device Isn’t Eligible For Requested Build”. Later, we’ll tell you how you downgrade to one of these versions easily.
Let’s move on.
And now for the download
How to Install iOS 11.4.1 Firmware:
Before we dive in.
You will need iTunes for two of these methods; check to see if it is up to date:
- Open iTunes
- Click on Help>Check for Updates
- Wait; if iTunes finds an update, download instructions will be given on the screen – follow them carefully.
Second, very important, back up your data BEFORE you start – iTunes and/or iCloud for this.
Choose a method and follow the steps. Do keep in mind – if you intend to jailbreak, do NOT choose method 1; use one of the iTunes methods.
Method 1: OTA (Over the Air)
This is by far the fastest and easiest download method:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on General>Software Update
- Wait; when the update is found, tap Download and Install
- Tap Install and wait while your device updates
- Your iPhone or iPad will reboot when done
Don’t forget; this method is not compatible with jailbreaking.
Method 2: iTunes
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC
- Open iTunes
- Click on the Device Summary for your device (if you have more than one registered)
- Click Update
- Click Install
- Wait while iTunes updates your device to iOS 11.4.1
- Your iPhone or iPad will reboot to the Hello screen when finished
Method 3: iTunes with IPSW
- Choose the IPSW link (below) that matches your device
- Plug your device into your computer and launch iTunes
- Click Device Summary for the connected deuce
- Now press ALT (Mac) or SHIFT (Windows) on your keyboard and click on Restore in iTunes at the same time
- Navigate to the IPSW you downloaded and click it
- Click Install and leave iTunes to update your device
- When its done your iPhone or iPad reboots to the Hello screen
iOS 11.4.1 IPSW Download Links :
We’re not done yet
How to Downgrade iPhone:
If you want an earlier version of the iOS, you can’t just downgrade; you need to use a different method, and that is detailed for you at the link below:
How to Jailbreak iPhone:
In this tutorial, we talk about the jailbreak tools that can install Cydia on your iOS 11 device running any iOS 11 version.
It’s down to you now to update to iOS 11.4.1. Let us know if you have any trouble and follow us on Facebook for more posts like this.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it in comments below.
Download iOS 11 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
iOS 11 is out! As promised, Apple has just released iOS 11, its next-generation mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
It was unveiled at the company’s Worldwide Developers Conference 2017 and seeded to developers in June. iOS 11 includes a number of new features such as the all-new and customizable Control Center, powerful multitasking features for iPad, new Files app, AR experiences using ARKit and lots more.
iOS 11 supports the following devices:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th generation
However, all the features like ARKit are not available on all the iOS 11 compatible devices. Check our post to find out the list of iPhones and iPads compatible with ARKit in iOS 11.
Read: List of iPhone and iPad Compatible with ARKit in iOS 11
Prepare for the update
Before you update your iOS device with iOS 11, we strongly recommend you to check our post where we have provided tips on what you should do before upgrading.
Read: How to Prepare Your iPhone and iPad for iOS 11 Release
Jailbreakers and Unlockers
If you have jailbroken your iOS device and cannot live without your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks then it is recommended that you avoid updating to iOS 11, until a jailbreak for iOS 11 is released.
If you’re not sure what to do, then check out our post, which gives the latest iOS 11 Jailbreak Status and the comprehensive list of iOS 11 features. If you still want to upgrade, you’ll have to update your device via iTunes.
Read: iOS 11 Release: Top 5 Things Jailbreakers Must Know
iOS 11 Download Links
If you’re not getting the iOS 11 update via OTA update then you can download the appropriate iOS 11 IPSW file for your device from the links provided below. You can check your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch’s back cover for the model number to download the appropriate download link.
iOS 11 Download links for iPhone:
iOS 11 (iPhone 5s GSM): iPhone_4.0_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 5s GSM+CDMA): iPhone_4.0_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 6 Plus): iPhone_5.5_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 6): iPhone_4.7_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 6s): iPhone_4.7_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 6s+): iPhone_5.5_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone SE): iPhone_4.0_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 7 GSM+CDMA): iPhone_7_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 7+ GSM+CDMA): iPhone_7Plus_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 7 GSM): iPhone_7_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPhone 7+ GSM): iPhone_7Plus_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11: iPhone10,4_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11: iPhone10,5_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11: iPhone10,4_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11: iPhone10,5_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw
iOS 11 Download links for iPad:
iOS 11 (iPad Air Wi-Fi): iPad_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Air Cellular): iPad_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi): iPad_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 2 Cellular): iPad_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Air China): iPad_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 2 China): iPad_64bit_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 3 Cellular): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 3 China): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Air 2 Cellular): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 4 Wi-Fi): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Mini 4 Cellular): iPad_64bit_TouchID_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro Wi-Fi): iPadPro_12.9_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro Cellular): iPadPro_12.9_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro 9.7 Wi-Fi): iPadPro_9.7_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro 9.7 Cellular): iPadPro_9.7_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad 5 Wi-Fi): iPad_64bit_TouchID_ASTC_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad 5 Cellular): iPad_64bit_TouchID_ASTC_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro 12.9 Wi-Fi 2nd Gen): iPad_Pro_HFR_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro 12.9 Cellular 2nd Gen): iPad_Pro_HFR_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro 10.5 Wi-Fi): iPad_Pro_HFR_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw iOS 11 (iPad Pro 10.5 Cellular): iPad_Pro_HFR_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw
iOS 11 Download links for iPod touch:
iOS 11 (iPod touch 6G): iPodtouch_11.0_15A372_Restore.ipsw
Install iOS 11 Update
You will be able to download and install iOS 11 wirelessly. You can also install the iOS 11 update on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using iTunes by plugging it to your computer. If you need help check our how-to guide for step-by-step instructions:
- How to Install iOS 11 Update on Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
iOS 11 refines the features introduced in iOS 10. Here are some of the major features:
- The Lock screen and Notification Center are merged so you can now swipe up on the Lock screen to view all your notifications, right there.
- Control Center is back to being just one screen, and it is finally customizable.
- iOS devices finally get a file manager with the all-new Files app which replaces iCloud Drive app.
- There’s a new Mac-like Dock for the iPad that lets you add more than 6 icons and shows recent apps.
- There’s a new App Switcher for iPad that integrates the Dock, Control Center, Spaces, and apps.
- Augmented Reality experience in apps using ARKit
- You can finally drag and drop files, links, text, and images between two apps on the iPad.
- A potential end-all for syncing frustrations – iMessage, Siri, and Photos data will now sync between all your devices using iCloud.
- Siri now has a more natural voice, supports translation and gets a small visual update. Siri also supports list and QR code apps.
- App Store gets a big new redesign to make it look more like Apple Music. There are new tabs for Today, Apps and Games view.
- Do not Disturb While Driving feature automatically disables all notifications when you’re driving.
- When you take a screenshot, you’ll now get a little preview of it in the bottom-left corner. Tap on it and you’ll be able to mark up the screenshot before saving it or sharing with anyone.
You can also check our post for all the complete list of all the new and hidden iOS 11 features and improvements. You can also check out our guide to discover how to use all the new iOS 11 features on your iPhone and iPad.
Here are the complete iOS 11 release notes from Apple.
The size of the OTA update for iOS 11 on iPhone 7 Plus is 2.03GB. The build number is 15A372, which is the same as the iOS 11 GM build number. So if you have already installed iOS 11 GM then you are good, you don’t need or won’t get an update.
We have updated the post with the direct download links for iOS 11 IPSW firmware files.
iOS 11.1.1 is the latest software update for iOS 11 so please download the latest version.
➤ Download iOS 11.1.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [IPSW Links]
Let us how it goes in the comments. If you need help or have any questions, please use the comment section below.
Sign up for our iPhoneHacks Daily newsletter to get the top Apple news stories delivered to your inbox.
How to Download iOS 11 and Install It on Your iPhone or iPad
Brimming with excitement over the redesigned App Store, indoor maps, Apple Pay in iMessage, and the host of other features in iOS 11? Good news: The wait is finally over. After a months-long beta program, the newest version of Apple’s mobile operating system is finally available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
If you’re eager to get it up and running on your iPhone, you’re not the only one. But first, you need to make sure your device is capable of running it. iOS 11 is only compatible with 64-bit devices, meaning 32-bit devices like the iPhone 5 won’t get the update; 32-bit apps will also stop working on devices with iOS 11.
Here’s which iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices are supported by iOS 11:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPod touch (sixth generation)
To see which of your installed apps are compatible with iOS 11, go to your iPhone, open the Settings menu, and tap General > About > Applications > App Compatibility.
Assuming you have an iOS 11-compatible device, you’re ready to install iOS 11. But keep in mind that you might run into problems. Apple typically issues bug-squashing patches after major software releases, so if you’re worried about your iPhone’s day-to-day stability, it might be best to hold off for now.
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Before you update to iOS 11, it’s a good idea to back up your device’s data. That way if something goes wrong, it’s relatively easy to restore things to the way they were.
There are two ways to back up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Via iCloud, or via iTunes on a PC or Mac.
Here’s how to back up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iCloud:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open Settings, select your name, and tap iCloud. (If you’re using iOS 10.2 or later, scroll down and tap iCloud.)
- Tap iCloud Backup. (If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup.) Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- To make sure that the backup completed, open Settings, tap on your name > iCloud > iCloud Storage > Manage Storage, and select you device. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and select your device from the list.
If you’d rather back up your device using a computer, iTunes has a built-in backup function.
Here’s how to back up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed, start it up, and plug your iOS device in.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
- If you want to save Health and Activity data from your iOS device or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup by selecting Encrypt and creating a passcode. If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, just click Back Up Now.
- After the process ends, check to see if the backup finished successfully by clicking iTunes Preferences > Devices (on a Mac) or Edit > Preferences > Devices (on a PC).
How to download and install iOS 11 from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
The easiest way to get iOS 11 is to install it from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you want to update.
- Open the Settings app on your device and tap on General.
- Tap Software Update, and wait for a notification about iOS 11 to appear. Then tap Download and Install.
- Alternatively, tap Install Tonight or Remind Me Later to schedule the installation for a more convenient time.
How to download and install iOS 11 from iTunes on your PC and Mac
You can also get iOS 11 from a Mac or PC via iTunes. Here’s how:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed, start it up, and plug your iOS device in.
- Select your device:
- If you have iTunes 11, click on the device’s icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- If you have iTunes 11, click the Library button in the upper-right corner. Then view your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by clicking on the button that shows your device’s name in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
- If you have iTunes 10 or earlier, click on your device in the iTunes sidebar.
- Click Summary, and then click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your device’s passcode.
How to switch from iOS 11 beta
If you signed up for the iOS 11 beta program earlier this year, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is likely still enrolled. Luckily, switching from the iOS beta to a stable public release isn’t terribly difficult.
Here’s how to switch from the iOS 11 beta on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Settings menu, and then tap General and Profiles.
- Tap on the Beta profile. Remove it by tapping Delete Profile.
- Enter your passcode and tap Delete a second time, if prompted.
- Shut down and restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Switching from iTunes is another option.
Here’s how to switch from the iOS 11 beta using a PC or MAC:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed, start it up, and plug your iOS device in.
- While your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is connected, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Release them you see the Apple logo and the iPhone, iPhone, iPod touch enters Recovery Mode.
- Tap Update on your PC or Mac when prompted.
- Tap Update a second time to download and install the public, non-beta version of iOS 11, and tap Agree on your PC or Mac to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Want to know what’s new in the latest update? We break down all the new features in iOS 11, and you can also read our full review of the operating system.
iOS 11.0.1 Update for iPhone & iPad Available to Download Now
Apple has released iOS 11.0.1 as a bug fix update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iOS 11.0.1 arrives just a week after the wide release of iOS 11, suggesting some notable bugs were discovered in the prior release and are being addressed in the small point release software update.
Limited release notes accompanying the iOS 11.0.1 software update say the build “includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad.” It’s unclear if the iOS 11.0.1 software update will address any reported iOS 11 battery life problems, problems with Outlook and Microsoft email, or other issues encountered with the recent iOS 11 release, but the update is recommended to install for everyone on iOS 11, whether or not they are experiencing software issues since updating their iPhone or iPad.
Updating to iOS 11.0.1
Users can download and install iOS 11.0.1 from the Software Update mechanism found on their iPhone or iPad. Be sure to backup your device before installing the update.
- Open the Settings app > General > Software Update
- Choose “Download & Install” when iOS 11.0.1 becomes available
The download is around 280 MB on iPad and iPhone.
iOS 11.0.1 Update Not Appearing?
If you do not yet see the iOS 11.0.1 software update available you may need to quit the Settings app and relaunch.
Users who are still enrolled in the beta program may need to remove the iOS beta profile to find the update available on their iPhone or iPad. It is a good idea to reboot the device after removing a beta profile, and then returning to Settings app where you will find the software update available to download.
Sometimes simply waiting a bit before relaunching Settings app can be necessary to make a freshly released software update visible on a particular device.
Users who have yet to update to iOS 11 will find the iOS 11.0.1 update available for updating instead of the .0 release.
iOS 11.0.1 IPSW Direct Download Links
Users who prefer to update to iOS 11.0.1 with firmware can use the direct download links below, each link points to IPSW downloads on Apple servers. These files can be used to manually install iOS 11 with IPSW firmware if desired, but generally speaking the firmware update process is best reserved for more technically advanced users.
iOS 11 includes a variety of new features and improvements to the mobile operating system, you can explore some of the best features in iOS 11 here if you are unfamiliar of what’s new in the software update.
iOS 11 Update Available to Download Now [IPSW Links]
Apple has officially released iOS 11 to all users with a compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The new operating system includes a revised Siri voice, a new look for the App Store, a redesigned Control Center, the inclusion of significant new multitasking features for iPad, and various other changes to the iOS experience.
Read along to learn how to download and update to iOS 11, as well as to find iOS 11 IPSW download links from Apple.
Anyone can install iOS 11 now but users are advised to follow a few basic steps to prepare for iOS 11, including to insure device compatibility with the software release, backing up their iPhone or iPad, updating apps, and insuring there is enough available storage to install the software update. You can check a list of devices compatible with iOS 11 if you are not sure if your particular device is capable of running the new operating system.
Download and Update to iOS 11
The simplest way to download and update to iOS 11 is through the Software Update application on an iPhone or iPad. Be sure to back up your iPhone or iPad before beginning the software update process, you can backup through iCloud settings > Back Up > Back Up Now
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS and go to “General” and then to “Software Update”
- When iOS 11 becomes available, choose “Download and Install” to begin the software update
The iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch will restart itself automatically to complete installation. When the device boots back up, it will be running iOS 11.
Users can also install iOS 11 through iTunes on a computer by connecting their device to a Mac or Windows PC and choosing to update the system software when the new version is detected as available. Backup the iPhone or iPad to iCloud, or iTunes, or both, before beginning the software update to iOS 11.
iOS 11 IPSW Direct Download Links
Advanced users may prefer to install the iOS 11 software update via IPSW firmware files and iTunes. The final build of iOS 11 is 15A372. The links below point to IPSW firmware files on Apple servers, to download right-click and choose “save as” and place the firmware somewhere easily accessible.
iOS 11 IPSW for iPhone
iOS 11 IPSW for iPad
iOS 11 IPSW for iPod Touch
- iPod touch 6th generation
IPSW firmware files must have the .ipsw file extension to be recognized by iTunes. If the file downloaded as a .zip you can convert it to .ipsw or just re-download and try again.
Separately, Apple has also released watchOS 4 and tvOS 11 updates to users with Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Download iOS 11.4.1 Software Update for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users can now download iOS 11.4.1 update for their devices over the air. You can also perform a clean install if you like.
Download iOS 11.4.1 Today with Bug Fixes, Performance Enhancements and Security Patches
iOS 11.4.1 has been in beta for a long time. And for a small point update, that's rather unusual, but not surprising at all since Apple has been doing it for quite a while now. But the highlighting news is that you can now download iOS 11.4.1 right now and we'll highly recommend updating to it since it is a bug fix release that aims to improve the stability of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
In case you're wondering what's new in this update, here's a screenshot of the over the air splash screen straight from an iPhone X:
With that out of the way, it's obvious that you're looking to download iOS 11.4.1 right about now. Just like before, you have two ways of going about it. Either you can download it over the air while keeping everything in tact, which includes your apps, games, photos, etc. Or, you can do a clean install, which as the name implies, will erase everything off your device.
The over the air method is extremely easy to get by. Simply connect to your home's WiFi network and make sure you have more than 50% battery remaining on your iPhone or iPad. I highly recommend connecting your device to a charger during the update process. Once that is out of the way, navigate to Settings > General > Software Update. As soon as the iOS 11.4.1 update shows up, tap on Download and Install.
In order to perform a clean install, you'll require a Lightning cable, iTunes and a fully working Windows PC or a Mac. Just download the iOS 11.4.1 IPSW files from the link below and then check out the tutorial posted here on how to clean install iOS: How to Clean Install iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch - Detailed Tutorial.
Download iOS 11.4.1 IPSW Files
If you are hoping for a jailbreak, then we highly recommend that you steer clear of this update, or any update at all for that matter. We will let our readers know if there's anything new from the jailbreak front.